When sliced bread was invented in 1912, it was the greatest thing to happen since air conditioning. You see, our founder, Willis Carrier, invented the first modern air conditioning system in 1902. And we’ve been perfecting his idea ever since—while enjoying the occasional piece of toast. Ask your Carrier® expert about the 2015 energy efficiency standards to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations for your area.
- Will an Energy Recovery Ventilator Benefit Your Home? September 19, 2017
- How Dust Impacts Your HVAC System’s Efficiency August 28, 2017
- 3 Quiet Air Conditioners August 19, 2017
- The 3 Most Common Commercial HVAC Repairs August 16, 2017
- 3 Tips to Prevent Air Conditioner Problems July 23, 2017