When sliced bread was invented in 1912, it was the greatest thing to happen since air conditioning. You see, our founder, Willis Carrier, invented the first modern air conditioning system in 1902. And we’ve been perfecting his idea ever since—while enjoying the occasional piece of toast. Ask your Carrier® expert about the 2015 energy efficiency standards to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations for your area.
- 2 Benefits Your AC System Serves Beyond Cooling May 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Use Your Thermostat’s Fan Setting May 11, 2018
- 3 Factors Affecting Your Energy Costs April 13, 2018
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Water Heaters April 9, 2018
- How Volatile Organic Compounds Are Making You Sick April 5, 2018