At Carrier, we wouldn't hurt a fly. Mold and bacteria are another story. And let's face it: the indoor coil of your heating and cooling system is just the kind of place these baddies like to hang out.
- 3 Urgent Signs It’s Time to Call an HVAC Specialist June 11, 2018
- HVAC Maintenance: Why You Should Stay on Top of It June 7, 2018
- 3 Contaminants That Can Cause Poor Air Quality June 4, 2018
- 2 Benefits Your AC System Serves Beyond Cooling May 18, 2018
- 3 Ways to Use Your Thermostat’s Fan Setting May 11, 2018